SlideShow

Friday, October 9, 2009

Pretty In Pink Second Life Vendors Banding Together to Raise Breast Cancer Awareness


Ahhhh, it's Saturday and I'm getting a bit lazy. I have got to go out for dinner in 2 hours time so I thought I just post another of my creation instead of making a new one in SL.

This is a full Goddess outfit which comes with a cute ballerina shoes and archangel flexi wings.

Once again this creation is from watching the anime called "Oh, My Goddess!" Well, if you noticed by now, most of my creations are from watching anime. I love them ^^


Ok, sometimes I know we don't wear wings walking around. So what is good of this archangel wings is it will hide when you are on land and flap out when you activate sl fly. There you don't have to detach and wear it each time. No key activation needed. It automatically flaps out when you fly. So you can wear this outfit as an evening wear or casual wear too.


All the money for this outfit purchase will be donated directly to the American Cancer Society for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event from now to 31-Oct-09. Find out more from here http://prettyinpinkslcharity.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment