SlideShow

Friday, October 9, 2009

Golden Medallion - Ghost Shell Outfit





I didn't manage to do much today except went to Covenant RP sim to see listen to some dramas happening. Though I have to admit I kept interrupting the dramas with my nonsense.... huahuahahaha.

But what da.... I come to SL to have fun. Not sure why some people love to create so many dramas in SL. Hey, if you don't like it shutdown your pc. It is that easy. Don't need to sulk and spoilt others fun. Perhaps they have not found the enlightenment of "FUN". Hope they find it soon so they can achieve enlightenment like yours truly --> ME .... lmao. I live my SL life to the fullest.. yay!!!!

Anyway, let me show you my current favourite outfit that I just make.

I named this outfit Ghost Shell outfit. I watched the anime long time ago called Ghost in the Shell. I really love the character in that anime. That's why I make this outfit.

I also make a typing animation override for the monitor to appear when you type to go with this outfit. Fun gadget and hopefully makes you look cool ^^

The lighting on the outfit is not particles. So you don't have to worry wearing them around. They are just animated texture.

For Halloween 30-Oct to 31-Oct-09, I'm going to put this outfit on sale for 10L. Drop by my store to grab it ^^

It's getting to 2am again. Darn... how come time past so fast when you are having fun. I don't want to sleep... not yet.. not yet...... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

To be continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment